Coconut Macaroons with Condensed Milk
These 3-Ingredient Coconut Macaroons are made with sweetened flakey coconut, creamy condensed milk and a drizzle of melted chocolate. Coconut macaroons with condensed milk are some of the easiest cookies in existence which make them perfect for the busy holidays.
- 3 1/4 cups (10 oz/300g) shredded coconut
- 3/4 cup (7 oz/225 g) sweetened condensed milk 1/2 of a 14 ounce can
- 1/2 cup (3 oz/90 g) chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl combine together sweetened shredded coconut with the sweetened condensed milk.
Using a greased tablespoon or a tablespoon sized cookie dough scoop, scoop the coconut mixture onto the baking sheet.
Bake until the cookies are lightly browned. Remove from oven and let the cookies cool completely.
Melt the chocolate chips in a small bowl in the microwave. Cook for 30 seconds then stir the chocolate chips vigorously. Cook for an additional 15 seconds and stir again. Cook for 15 seconds at a time until chocolate is completely melted being sure to stir between each. Spoon the melted chocolate into a sandwich sized plastic zip bag. Cut a tiny bit off of one corner of the bag. Then drizzle over all of the cookies.
* Please note that all nutrition information are just estimates. Values will vary among brands, so we encourage you to calculate these on your own for most accurate results.
- Use white chocolate or dark chocolate instead of semi-sweet.
- Coconut macaroons will last up to two weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
Serving: 2cookies | Calories: 589kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 38g | Saturated Fat: 33g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 283mg | Potassium: 406mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 58g | Vitamin A: 59IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 2mg